Book Now!

Booking Form

Full Name: (required)

Mobile No: (required)

Email (required)

Home Address:

Group Size: (required)

Group Type:

Institution / Company's Name

Arrival Date:

Arriving For:

Departure Date:

Leaving After:

Comments:

You - Please call the Camping Dept. office (022-25014963)  if you have queries, and then fill the ‘Booking Form’ alongside.

Us - Our team will respond / email you regarding options for dates availability, costing etc.

You - Please pay 80% as booking advance by way of:

 (1) Demand Draft or an ‘at par’  Cheque favouring ‘BOMBAY YMCA’

OR

 (2) Via online bank transfer to our bank in the name of ‘BOMBAY YMCA’. (Bank: ICICI Bank;  Account No: 120701000105; Branch: Pantnagar, A/C Type: Saving, IFSC/NEFT # ICIC0001207)

You - Please call to check availability of dates before making your advance payment and do call call back afterwards so we may confirm your booking.

Note: Booking confirmation will be given ONLY after payment of the 80% advance!

Us - Receipt will be mailed to you in 4 working days .

You - Balance payment  (including activity fees) must be settled on your last day at the campsite. Enjoy your stay!


Do note that booking priority is on a ‘first come-first serve basis’. Please feel free to call at any stage if you need clarifications. No alcohol/drugs permitted, and offenders may be evicted!

Need to cancel?

YMCA Camp Lakeside is a nonprofit organisation which strives to provide the highest quality experience for all who visit. Our staff prepare for your group's visit long before your arrival. Staff and food budgets are based upon group reservations. Cancellations create difficulties for our preparation and scheduling, & other groups may not have been able to come because of an already filled reservation. When cancellation occurs, we may not have the opportunity to fill the vacant facilities because of a shortage of time. For these reasons, we have implemented the following cancellation policy:

For cancellations up to 1 month prior to arrival, 50% of the deposit will be non-refundable; the remaining 50% of your individual/group deposit is refundable.  

For cancellations 0-30 days prior to arrival, 75% of the deposit will be non-refundable; the remaining 25% of your individual/group deposit is refundable.

By clicking ‘Submit’ you hereby agree to our terms & conditions

Home Programmes Gallery Book Now Leaders Directions

Join our community page on Facebook!

Camping & Leadership Development Dept.

c/o The Ghatkopar YMCA branch,

Behind the Pantnagar Police Station, Next to Municipal School #3,

Ghatkopar East, Mumbai - 400075.


Office Timing: Mon - Sat, 9AM to 5PM

Email: camp@ymcabombay.com

Stay in touch!

For reservations call: 022-25014963 / 21026391