Thank youfor your support! By donating you actively choose to impact the people, place and program that make Bombay YMCA’s Camp Lakeside so unique.
Donations play hand-in-hand with our volunteering & rural development program, and your tax deductible gift will help Camp Lakeside in many ways.
All gifts or donations are important and make a real difference. Whether you donate to the department’s development fund, give in memory or in honor of someone, or donate to a special project, your support is greatly appreciated and helps sustain the mission of Camp Lakeside.
How to donate:
1. Via Demand Draft or an ‘at par’ Cheque, favoring ‘BOMBAY YMCA’ OR
2. Via online bank transfer -Beneficiary: Bombay YMCA; Bank: Axis Bank, Napean Sea Rd Branch, Savings A/c #149010100057859; IFSC: UTIB0000149)
Cheques/Demand Drafts may be sent to: Camping & Leadership Development Dept, c/o Student YMCA, 412 Lamington Road, Girgaon, Mumbai - 400007.
For online transfers, please send your transaction details to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ so we may properly receipt the same.
We have a wish list!
- Things that could be donated: Play and children’s equipment like throw balls, cricket sets, bicycles, tools, & stationary supplies, camp gear etc.
- We also have an emergency local ambulance service! Medical supplies and equipment for the same are always appreciated.
- Our ‘Integrated Rural Development Program‘ has running expenses with regards to the education and vocational training of local village children. Financial assistance is welcome.
Please contact the Camping Department for more details on how to help.